Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Lesson 3 ACIM

Well today was a normal Monday. I started my morning with a much anticipated phone call to a very dear friend. I realized that sometimes it really is better to just listen rather than talking. Having talked more than i should have I attempted to do today's lesson. Lesson 3 ACIM says "I do not understand anything I see in this room" so the point of this exercise is to clear your mind of everything you thought you knew about that which you are looking at. I guess this is about judgment or lack thereof. The lesson asks us to apply this to everything and anything. I must say this was weird and hard to do . I think I have been so used to having control or at least having sure footing in most situations that to say I do not understand anything I see is weird.

I can tell that trying to apply this exercise while sitting through Dialysis was very challenging. When I am recieving tratment it is so important to me that I have an awareness of what is going on. To give that up felt uncomfortable. This is getting so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment